Protect Your Accounting Business!
The insurer-partner, Scor (https://www.scor.com/en/financial-information), a member of Scor Re Insurance companies and rated “A+” [Superior] Class Size XV by A.M. Best & Company, offers a very comprehensive policy form including:
Free risk management advice and education.
Comprehensive coverage features and a variety of new endorsements.
First Party Cyber Liability Coverage
Reduced Deductible Options
Reputation Protection Coverage
Supplemental Claims Expenses
Not-for Profit Directors Coverage
Superior financial strength in terms of assets and policyholders’ surplus.
Increased limits of coverage options and improvements to the defense costs coverage. Limits of up to $5,000,000 will be available for qualified.
An experienced and skilled team of underwriters, defense counsel and efficient claims staff.
For more information on CPAGold™, please visit the CPAGold™ website.
Jorgensen & Company also works with more than a dozen specialist professional liability insurers that can write excess, stand-alone extended reporting period and tailored coverage for CPA firms. Coverage of up to $50,000,000 is available to qualifying firms.
In addition to insurance coverage, Jorgensen & Company provides risk management services to CPA firms which includes:
· An engagement letter and documents library.
· White papers on various risk management topics.
· Loss control education via individual firm seminars, webinars and web-based courses (www.cpagoldcpe.com) .
· Blog postings and email blasts.
Jorgensen & Company also offers the following coverages:
· Business Owners Package policies.
· Cyber liability insurance.
· Directors’ & Officers’ (partnership) liability insurance.
· Employment practices liability insurance.
· Foundation and Not for profit liability insurance.
· Transactional Risks insurance.
· Trustees’ liability insurance.
· Various types of bonds and surety contracts.
For more information contact Alex Maggard on (725) 231 7961 or Rickard Jorgensen at (725) 231 7959.
Jorgensen & Company is a leading agent for CPAGold™ one of the most successful and innovative professional liability insurance programs for accountants. CPAGold™ program currently provides coverage to over 25,000 accounting professionals nationwide and is active in all states.