We are offering a fast and inexpensive errors and omissions insurance for your clients. All businesses face the possibility of lawsuits (legal liability) if the advice or services they provide to clients fail to meet expectations and result in the client, or a third party, suffering a financial loss. Lawsuits can be brought against you by clients, vendors, lenders and clients’ customers. We work in a litigious environments and having adequate Errors and Omissions insurance protection is a key component of business success.
Some options include:
- Premiums starting at $350
- Various limit options up to $1,000,000
- Deductibles as low as $500
- Insureds with up to $1,000,000 in annual revenue
For a copy of our application form please click here.
Below is a copy of our sample policy form
Professional Liability Policy
(Please note that policy form may differ when dealing with firms based out of New York, North Dakota, Virginia and Washington)
About the Insurer:
Greenwich Insurance Company is a US-based admitted insurer that offers property and casualty products. As part of XL Group, Greenwich Insurance Company is supported by the substantial financial resources of a large international insurance group. XL Group was founded in 1986 and now serves clients in 140 countries.
Details of XL Group may be found at: http://xlgroup.com/about-xl/who-we-are/xl-at-a-glance
- Greenwich Insurance Company is rated A FSC XV [“Excellent”] by A. M. Best & Company.
- The program is administered by Jorgensen & Company, a licensed insurance agent in all states.
- In the state of California the company operates as Jorgensen & Company d/b/a Jorgensen & Company Insurance Services license # 0D80873.
You can also contact Rickard Jorgensen at (201) 345 2440 or at email@example.com for licensing details.
Jorgensen & Company is a Managing General Underwriter with Insurance licenses in all states of operation. In California, Jorgensen & Company does business as Jorgensen & Company Insurance Services (LIC 0D80873)